Every 21core customer has a support service partner. We work together with those partners to help customers get the most out of their investment in technology, and we couldn’t do it without each other.
Customers make their own partner choice, and are free to change partners as they wish. Continuous delivery of high quality, responsive service is the key to retaining customer relationships, and 21core provides the structure and tools to make that possible.
Benefits of Partnership
21core service partners get these benefits:
- customer relationship support
- technical tools for efficient remote systems management
- easy to use, web-based helpdesk for task and time management
- phone call management to get requests directed to the appropriate resource
- escalation of service and technical issues to 21core
- credits that can be used for technical support and marketing
In order to qualify as a 21core Support Service Provider (SSP), you need:
- Apple Certification for the primary technician/engineer assigned to the customer(s)
- Membership of the Apple Consultants Network
- 21core SSP agreement
- Ability to bill customers directly for time & materials
To get more details about our partner program, complete this form: